GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using and registering orders on this website the user acknowledges agreement to the terms and conditions set forth hereunder. If you DO NOT ACCEPT these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
I. General terms and conditions
• http://aquamatrix.bg is an e-commerce website for the sale and delivery of goods posted on this website on behalf of Aqua Matrix Ltd.
• Posting on this website constitutes a public call for entering into a commercial transaction for the purchase of goods offered/owned by Aqua Matrix Ltd.
• Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, reserves the right to change the prices of offered goods at its own discretion, without advance notice. The user shall pay the price that was effective at the time when the order for the chosen item was placed. Any price reduction announcement shall be made by placing the new price below the old one, with the latter being struck through.
• In the absence of stock availability of ordered goods Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, shall within three working days following receipt of the purchase order notify the Customer that the items in question are out of stock by sending a message to the e-mail address or telephone number specified by the Customer.
• Where false or incorrect address, contact person and/or telephone number details have been specified upon submission of the order Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, shall not be bound by any obligation to execute the order.
• The contract with the Customer shall be considered concluded once Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, has accepted the purchase order, properly filled in by the Customer in the order process.
• After it has accepted the Customer’s order, Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, shall be obliged to deliver the chosen goods or to notify the Customer about any circumstances concerning the order.
• Aqua Matrix Ltd shall bear no responsibility if the Customer has provided any wrong and/or incomplete information while placing an order on http://aquamatrix.bg.
• Aqua Matrix Ltd shall bear no responsibility for any inaccuracies in the information published on the website.
• Any information published on the website about sizes and size correspondence should be viewed as indicative. Aqua Matrix Ltd shall not be held responsible for any discrepancies between labeled and actual product sizes or dimensions.
• All prices are in BGN with VAT included.
II. Rights and obligations of the parties
1. Aqua Matrix Ltd is obliged:
• to confirm the availability of ordered items or decline the order within 3 working days;
• to deliver the ordered goods within the time limit specified in the delivery and payment articles; Delivery times may be extended during seasonal sales, but not exceeding 1 workweek.
• to check the technical performance of each item prior to dispatch (where this is possible, without compromising the integrity of the packaging);
• to ensure that all items are brand new (unused!) and packed by the producer, except in cases where the contrary has been expressly mentioned in the item’s presentation on the website.
2. The Customer is obliged:
• to provide his/her full name, exact and valid phone number, delivery address and e-mail address;
• to pay the prices of goods in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the delivery and payment articles;
• to pay the delivery charges in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the delivery and payment articles;
• to ensure access and availability to take delivery of ordered products.
The ordered goods are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer, within the time limit specified in the delivery and payment articles.
The goods are delivered appropriately packaged, according to their kind and mode of transportation.
Upon delivery, the Customer or a third party shall sign the accompanying documents. A third party shall be any person, who is not the holder of the purchase order, but takes the delivered goods and is at the address specified by the Customer. During seasonal sales delivery may be made in parts.
In the event that the Customer cannot be found at the specified address within the time limit for the delivery, or has not ensured access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within that time limit, Aqua Matrix Ltd is relieved of the obligation to deliver the ordered goods. The Customer may confirm his/her wish to receive the goods after the expiry of the delivery period within which he/she was not found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case a new delivery period begins as of the time of confirmation.
The Customer has the right to refuse to accept the ordered goods where they have been delivered to him/her under any of the following conditions:
• the delivered goods are evidently different to those ordered by the Customer and this can be established through a regular review;
• the price the Customer has to pay does not correspond to the price due;
• a mismatch between ordered and delivered goods, which was impossible to establish at the time of delivery.
In the event of a mismatch between the purchase order and delivered goods, the Customer has the right to request an exchange for another size of the item listed on the original purchase order or for a different item. In this case, the Customer must submit a request in writing (by e-mail) on http://aquamatrix.bg within 14 working days.
The Customer has the right to return the items within no more than 14 working days of receipt, without due compensation or penalty, without having to cover any costs or to cite the reasons for returning the items received.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
• the returns application has been submitted in writing to the e-mail address specified by Aqua Matrix Ltd within up to 14 working days as of the date of receipt of the goods. The application must contain the Customer’s personal bank account, to which the refund for the sum paid by the Customer for the goods is to be issued;
• the goods are in good commercial condition, with their original tags and packaging intact, and are accompanied by the original documents issued by Aqua Matrix Ltd;
• the Customer shall coordinate with an Aqua Matrix Ltd representative the address to which Aqua Matrix Ltd wishes to have the goods sent back;
• in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, Aqua Matrix Ltd shall refund the Customer within 14 days as of the date on which the Customer exercised his/her right to return the goods.
Aqua Matrix Ltd reserves the right to not refund the Customer in the event of infringement of one or more of the above conditions.
III. Personal information
• Aqua Matrix, via http://aquamatrix.bg, shall exercise due care for the protection of the Customer’s personal data that the Customer has revealed by filling in the electronic website registration application and purchase order. This obligation shall cease if the information provided by the Customer is untrue.
• Subject to the effective legislation and the provisions in these General Terms and Conditions, Aqua Matrix Ltd may use the Customer’s personal data solely for the purposes set forth in the contract.
• Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, has the right to use the information for offering goods and/or services to the Customer, for promotions, for sending ads, greetings, when organizing lotteries, for inquiries, for statistical and any other legitimate purposes, unless the Customer has expressed explicit disagreement to this in an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The above list of purposes, for which that data can be used, is not exhaustive and does not trigger any obligations for Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg. Any other purposes, for which the data will be used, will comply with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, the accepted rules and principles of morality.
• By making a registration on http://aquamatrix.bg the Customer agrees to receive personal messages about promotions and topical offers at the e-mail address s/he has entered when registering. In case the Customer does not wish to receive any ads, s/he can unsubscribe via a special link included in each ad.
• Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, undertakes not to disclose any of the Customer’s personal data to third parties – public authorities, commercial companies, natural persons and others, unless:
• it has received express written consent from the Customer;
• the information is requested by public authorities or officials, authorized under law to require and collect such information;
• Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, is obliged to provide that information under law.
• Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg, shall not be held responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract in circumstances that Aqua Matrix Ltd, via http://aqaumatrix,bg, has not foreseen, nor has it been obliged to foresee, including, but not limited to, cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global network of the Internet and in the delivery of services beyond the control of Aqua Matrix ltd, via http://aquamatrix.bg.
Any disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event of failure to reach a consensus, any unresolved disputes arising out of or relating to the contract between the parties, including disputes arising from or regarding its interpretation, invalidity, execution or termination, as well as any disputes over the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to newly emerged circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court of registration of Aqua Matrix Ltd in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.
1. All goods offered by Aqua Matrix Ltd have a 2-year warranty.
2. Except for the obligations specifically mentioned in this warranty, Aqua Matrix Ltd cannot accept liability for any direct, indirect, specific, incidental or consequential damages, regardless of whether said damages are based on a contract, whether they are due to an official’s omission or another legitimate assumption, and whether such damages are presumed as possible.
VIII. Warranty limitations
The warranty shall not apply in the event of:
1. Damages caused in transit, by inappropriate storage or improper use.
2. An attempt on the part of the Customer and/or another unauthorized person to repair the item.
3. Use of low-quality and unauthentic consumables.
IX. Additional conditions:
1. Aqua Matrix Ltd shall not be liable damages caused to goods in cases of force majeure.
If you do not accept those terms and conditions, please do not use this website!
XI. E-mailing policy
By registering on the http://aquamatrix.bg website the Customer agrees to receive personal messages about promotions and topical offers at the e-mail address s/he has provided upon registration. In case you do not wish to receive any messages from us, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused and unsubscribe, using the link included in each email bulletin.